Kimberly’s approach to coaching is a unique combination of holistic and leading edge techniques to help identify how to best move forward in life to reach your goals to achieve a more fulfilling life. Kimberly has worked in four different Integrative Wellness Centers and trained in many modalities that help you to get moving forward such as Heartmath, energy wellness, Life and Wellness Coaching, Nia,and more.
She works one on one with individuals to inspire them to reach their full potential with coaching programs that teach you how to listen to your inner voice and take action on what you really want for yourself and your life.
So get ready to be inspired to reach new heights and feel your best!
Coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential, which is particularly important in today’s uncertain and complex environment. Coaches honor the client as the expert in his or her life and work and believe every client is creative, resourceful and whole. Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
- This process helps clients dramatically improve their outlook on work and life, while improving their leadership skills and unlocking their potential.
An individual or team might choose to work with a coach for many reasons, including but not limited to the following:
- Something urgent, compelling or exciting is at stake (a challenge, stretch goal or opportunity)
- A gap exists in knowledge, skills, confidence or resources
- A desire to accelerate results
- A lack of clarity with choices to be made
- Success has started to become problematic
- Work and life are out of balance, creating unwanted consequences
- Core strengths need to be identified, along with how best to leverage them
v. in·spired, in·spir·ing, in·spires
1. *To affect, guide, or arouse by divine influence.
*2. *To fill with enlivening or exalting emotion:
a. *To stimulate to action; motivate:
*b. *To cause (someone) to have a particular feeling; affect or touch: ” *4. *To cause someone to have (a feeling or reaction); elicit or arouse: *5. *To be the cause or source of; bring about:
*6. *To draw in (air) by inhaling.
a. *To breathe on.
*b. *To breathe life into.
*1. *To stimulate energies, ideals, or reverence: a leader who inspires by example.
*2. *To inhale.